Botox & Dermal Filler Training Course 2018
Up to 15 CPD points achievable for this course
KT Training and Merimna Institute are proud to offer a specialist training for Merimna Institute doctors. This is a one day intensive training on both Botulinum Toxin Treatments and Dermal Filler Treatments. Candidates who participate in this training will have to attend two 3 hour webinar via the internet one week prior to the intensive training day in London. Candidates will be sent pre course material to review the techniques before attending the practical training day. Candidates will have free access to our on-line business training as well as technical training to prepare them for the training day
Dermal Filler Training Overview
The dermal filler course is structured to optimise our candidates time. We have developed some of the best online resources to ensure our candidate can review any part of the theory for this course as and when required. To optimise time and your learning experience we use recorded web seminars to deliver theory for this course. You can also access more educational resources and templates to assist you on the Medical Aesthetic Academy web site. All of these resources have verifiable CPD points approved.
KT Training dermal filler course attendees will:
1. Complete the online lecture by our trainer from their home or office. This covers the full theory for the dermal filler course.
2. Attend the knowledge review and practical dermal filler injection workshops at one of our training venues. This can also be arranged as a bespoke course at your clinic.
3. Perform the injection techniques under the supervision of our expert trainers.
4. Receive your certificate at the end of the practical workshop.
5. Review your complimentary learning and theory as often as you require before and after the dermal filler course.
6. Download the complimentary dermal filler templates and documents from your online Academy account.
7. Review the complimentary guide to developing a cosmetic practice.
What will you learn on the dermal filler course?
You will be learning the dermal filler injection techniques to treat the following indications:
• Nasolabial Folds
• Lip Augmentation and Definition
• Perioral Lines
• Oral Commissures
• Fines lines
Do candidates get the opportunity to inject patients?
Yes, if you look at the dermal filler training course outline the candidates will spend the majority of the course injecting patients who are provided by our cosmetic treatment program. This program selects patients with suitable indications who will be injected by candidates under close supervision of the KT trainers. With dermal filler extensive clinical training is essential to ensure a good level of confidence.
The best option for your BOTOX® training courses
1. Complete the 2 hour online lecture conducted by our surgeon. This can be reviewed as often as you require.
2. Attend the knowledge review and practical injection workshop. Completing the online lectures and educational resources before attending the practical session will allow candidates to focus on the practical skills when attending the course. KT Training candidates also have the same option for th dermal filler training workshop, this course can be completed on the same day during the afternoon session..
The foundation botox training theory
The theory will teach:
• Anatomy of the upper face
• Overview of facial musculature
• Aging of the skin
• Overview of the multidisciplinary approach for the rejuvenation of the aging face
• Review the range of botulinum toxin products
• Adverse events and treatment responses
• Pain management protocols
• Injection techniques for botulinum toxins
• The indications of the face, which can be treated effectively with Botox
• Botox Pre-Treatment Protocols
• Medical History
• Botox Post Treatment Protocols
• Botox Patient Consent Forms
• Review of Botox Consultation Protocols
What are the resources KT Training provide to our BOTOX course attendees?
In conclusion the KT botox training course will provide our candidates with the knowledge, technical skills and business guidance to start their career in aesthetic medicine.
• Recognised certification worldwide
• Verifiable CPD points
• Pre & post course support
• Online CPD approved support courses available before and after the practical training
• Lifetime membership to The Medical Aesthetic Academy e learning
• Clinic start up guidance and resources
• Unrivalled hands on botox injection training with patients
Recognised and Established Botox Training Courses
Our foundation botox training courses are recognised by all major insurance companies and have CPD points approved for doctors, dentists, nurses and pharmacists. Therefore our candidates will be ready to source insurance and start their journey in aesthetic medicine when completing this course.
Wednesday, October 31, 2018 Botulinum Toxin Webinar
Thursday November 1, 2018 Dermal Filler Webinar
Saturday November 17,2018 Full Day Practical Training with models of all ages, skin conditions and ethnicities
Tuition fees: 1.100 GBP
Location : HB Health Knightsbridge 12 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NQ
Certificate of attendance:
Upon completion of the three days course a Certificate of attendance with CPD hours will be awarded by KT Training. This is a recognized certificate which will enable everyone to source insurance
Lead Trainer’s Profile
Dr Sotirios Foutsizoglou
Cosmetic Surgeon, Founder of SFMedica, Medical Director of the London Slimming & Cosmetic Centre
• MBBS – University of Newcastle upon Tyne – Medical School
• MRCS – Member of the Royal College of Surgeons – England
• Surgical Training – London and KSS Deaneries
• BSc (Honours) Mathematics – University of Athens – Valedictorian
• MSc Biostatistics – University of Athens in collaboration with the Harvard School of Public Health – Valedictorian
• PhD Biostatistics (unfinished) – Harvard University
He is a member of:
• ISHRS – Internation Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
• BCAM – British College of Aesthetic Medicine
• SCPS – The Society of Cosmetic Physicians and Surgeons
• IAAFA – The International Academy of Advanced Facial Aesthetics
• BAS – British Association of Sclerotherapists
• ECAM – European College of Aesthetic Medicine
Languages: English, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese
About KT Training
KT has provided Botox training courses since 2005. During this time we have developed a range of introduction modules and workshops for new students plus master classes for experienced aesthetic practitioners.
We provide the full range of foundation courses. These include the introduction to BOTOX® and dermal filler training, chemical peels, micro needling and mesotherapy. We also have the advanced dermal fillers and advanced BOTOX courses for candidates who wish to develop their skills to provide a more extensive full range of cosmetic treatments with toxins and dermal filler. The non-surgical master classes are for practitioners who wish to develop their expertise with a wider range of products and procedures.
KT Training, has over 12 years experience in developing doctors, dentists and nurses to be successful in aesthetic medicine. We provide all the resources and solution for your training needs.
Our courses include practical sessions were candidates will be treating patients under the supervision of the expert trainers. The hands on workshops include the assessment and treatment of a range of patients. This training model provides the best standard of practical experience available.
Fill out the form below and soon one of our representatives will contact you for further information and briefing.